Will you be bricked in the head with study? (1 Viewer)

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
*knocked unconcious*

Ive been sooooo idle and lazy these past 4/5 months, im afraid of the workload im going to get when uni begins... im doing pharm - which is 5 days a wk so probably full-on-ish...dagnabit dagnabit.

Do any of you think you might have this prob? What would you do?

I dont think i have the effort in me to go buy the books now and read ahead...:eek:

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
do what juggernaut says if your that worried about being bombarded with knowledge!! :p .. maybe take on a small course load.. instead of 4 units in first semester, try only 3...

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
actually they start you out pretty easy in the first few weeks.... so maybe it won't be that bad!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by jlh
actually they start you out pretty easy in the first few weeks.... so maybe it won't be that bad!!
haha- i heard on the other threads, that you're gonna b doing title pages on the first week. :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, i dunno if your uni has them, but newcastle use Blackboard (like online learning, where lecture notes can be posted, anonuncements, all that) and Turnitin (anti plagerism software similar to google) and i heard about nothing but them for first week...hopefully this week is better
so far the hardest part has been listening, ive been in lectures and found my mind wandering to random thoughts..

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
...so far the hardest part has been listening, ive been in lectures and found my mind wandering to random thoughts..
yeah, i guess thats prolly gonna happen to us as well, since it'll b a new environment for us and we'll prolly b looking around the room, and exploring more than focussing on the lecutures. :D

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
hahah, theres not much to look at in most lecture theatres! i actually spent one entire lecture following a moth with my eyes and figuring out if i would be able to catch it. (i was doing a bug collection at the time!)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, wut u noe???i fink for dan 90% of the 03er are feelind at way... ^^

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
haha- i heard on the other threads, that you're gonna b doing title pages on the first week. :D

yeah man title pages and covering books!
LOL :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
Exercise books are so obsolete in uni...
so what do u use? coz, my mother bought me a couple of exercise books, and thats what i'm thinking of using (or maybe use loose leaf paper :D ). :S

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Lecture Pads ;)

It's all in the name!

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by veanz
*knocked unconcious*

Ive been sooooo idle and lazy these past 4/5 months, im afraid of the workload im going to get when uni begins... im doing pharm - which is 5 days a wk so probably full-on-ish...dagnabit dagnabit.

Do any of you think you might have this prob? What would you do?

I dont think i have the effort in me to go buy the books now and read ahead...:eek:
I think most people are feeling that way, i reckon it's ok, cos we had a holiday after HSC-- so it was meant to be the one where u just bludge :) oh well, this is what i think.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
i think may concern is being overwhelmed by it all and then stressing out for no apparent reason - making new friends is kinda scary too...

is anyone using one of those voice recorder thingys to put on the lectueres desk?

i wish i knew some sort of shorthand...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by perfectionist
I think most people are feeling that way, i reckon it's ok, cos we had a holiday after HSC-- so it was meant to be the one where u just bludge :) oh well, this is what i think.

I agree.. I've just been lazing around doing lots of low-thinking activities these last 4 months.. all my advanced maths subjects are gonna kill me though I tell ya.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by JKDDragon
all my advanced maths subjects are gonna kill me though I tell ya.
y r u doin them then?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)