2 important queries (1 Viewer)

Imaginethat

HSC
Hey guys,

Having just made it into a Bach of Com (Lib Std) at USYD, I have 4 important questions to ask :)

1. For the Accounting and Economics Majors, there is an overlapping unit of study - BUSS1020 (Quantitative Business Analysis). Will this unit count towards both majors or just one of them?

2. I'm interested in the CA program for accounting commencing from 2013 and just wondering if this alongside a potential part-time cadetship with a BIG 4 Firm along with uni studies would be able to be managed well. Would this workload be too much or manageable?

3. Just want to clarify a simple point - so units of study not counted towards a major are called electives, yeah?

4. For the CA program, is it absolutely necessary to do all of the required accredited undergraduate units. Looking at the accounting major solely, it contains the majority of these units but some are missing. So will doing the accounting major be enough for the CA program even though not all the units are fulfilled?

Any insights/responses would be much appreciated. Repped as well :)

P.S. Title should be 4 important queries but couldn't change it after I had made original thread

Yours truly,
Imaginethat

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)