*URGENT* Need help!! (1 Viewer)

bbry18

HSC
Hi, i want to ask a few questions about usyd, i have a dissapointing ATAR around 85 and been wanting to do BCom or BEcon in usyd, however ive been offered BArts, I want to know:
1.How do you request for a transfer from Arts to BCom/BEcon ? Do you need to study specific units or achieve certain grades?
2.Is it easier to transfer to BCom or BEcon if i study Bachelor of Resource/Agricultural Economics ? or Is it better to take Bachelor of Business at UTS Kuring-Gai campus then transfer after first year?

thanks,
Bryan

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Your best bet at this stage would be to do a B Arts and major in Economics.

bbry18

HSC
Your best bet at this stage would be to do a B Arts and major in Economics.
hi, thanks for replying, what about resource economics ? Isn't it closer to economics than taking arts? , from your sig i believe u know alot about the degree :D

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
hi, thanks for replying, what about resource economics ? Isn't it closer to economics than taking arts? , from your sig i believe u know alot about the degree :D
Nah, you're better off doing B Arts as you can complete units from the economics major more quickly.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Nah, you're better off doing B Arts as you can complete units from the economics major more quickly.
This, you can do pretty much all the economics units anyway under arts. Just do them and transfer with credit.

bbry18

HSC
This, you can do pretty much all the economics units anyway under arts. Just do them and transfer with credit.
What if I want to transfer to BComm... Is it the same as transferring to BEcon?
Ive heard it is better to take Business in other universities in Sydney such as UTS then transfer to usyd?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
What do you want to major in for B. Comm?

zxreth

HSC
Hold out for the late round offers for B Eco. A friend of mine got into it last year with an atar of around 86 even though main round showed there were no vacancies for this degree.

bbry18

HSC
Hold out for the late round offers for B Eco. A friend of mine got into it last year with an atar of around 86 even though main round showed there were no vacancies for this degree.
will put the preference of B Eco on no.1, hope i get lucky like your friend did lol!

bbry18

HSC
Any ideas what plan is best to pursue B Comm in Usyd?? :frown2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)