Need interview subjects (1 Viewer)

Letstalkpodcast

HSC
N/A
Hi there, I am a recent graduate, I'm seeking participants for a podcast I am putting together designed to be a revealing look into sexuality and sexual experience, after placing many many listings all over the internet I have been advised this would be the best place to look for people. To explain the project a little further, each 30 minute installment of the podcast will focus on one individual who will share their experience and stories, to encourage complete honesty the subject will be given complete anonymity and assigned an alias. As a social experiment there is one other component to the interview, specifically that after the first hour or so of the interview both participants will undress and continue, this crossing of social boundaries will ultimately lead to a more open, candid and revealing interview (forgive the pun). I am looking for all social and ethnic backgrounds, any orientation or gender, any age above 18, only condition is that you must be in Sydney and you must be willing to share your stories quite freely.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)