On Campus Accommodation at USYD (1 Viewer)

sy14

HSC
Hi, I am looking for a decent place to stay on campus apart from residential colleges , any idea which would be an ideal place? any reviews, suggestions etc would be really appreciated . Thank You in advance .

sy14

HSC
Your idea regarding which is a better place to live for a first year student Urbanest or Sydney university village ?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Your idea regarding which is a better place to live for a first year student Urbanest or Sydney university village ?
The Urbanest on campus is going to be new in 2015 so I can't really comment on that (though personally I don't like it because it blocks the view from my office haha). Given how things have gone down in the past, I feel as though urbanest will attract more international students than the sydney uni village does. Looks at the amenities and rooms, then see what you would like. There's always the option of speaking to the accom people and getting shown around to see what you would prefer.

Moist

HSC
Does anyone know when the offers come out for on campus accommodation?

Hatake88

HSC
from what I've heard from people who live there, the village is quite loud + loads of drunks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)