Engineering/science degree problem (1 Viewer)

HowToNoob101

HSC
Hi, I was messing around with the "Sydney student" when I was checking for my marks, and under "Course details" it shows that I'm taking the engineering/science course, but in actual fact I'm taking the engineering/science (advanced). So should I be concerned? I've check with my friend who is doing the same degree as me, but his has "(advanced)".

Thanks

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Could be a glitch in the system but it is best for you to email the faculty to make sure that you are indeed enrolled in Engineering/Science (Adv) & that it will show up in your official testamur when you graduate. Other than that you can always email the IT staff to see if they can work with the faculty to fix the detail. :)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I had the same problem (@UNSW) but doesn't matter really

engineering

HSC
N/A
Other than that you can always email the IT staff to see if they can work with the faculty to fix the detail. :)
Please do not do that. The "IT staff" will not change your degree without authorisation.

The best place to contact is the faculty of science. If there is an error, they will need to verify that you indeed were entitled to be in the advanced stream, and if there was an error. The person is Yinan Zhang - see http://sydney.edu.au/science/about_us/people/student_information_office.shtml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)