Anyone got E12 unconditional offer letter yet? (1 Viewer)

yma

HSC
Same as title.
I haven't, yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Yeah I got an email from them saying I met the requirements for the conditional offer and they're offering an unconditional one, but I have just have leave it as 1st preference. Also got invited to the e12 welcome lunch or something

yma

HSC
Yeah I got an email from them saying I met the requirements for the conditional offer and they're offering an unconditional one, but I have just have leave it as 1st preference. Also got invited to the e12 welcome lunch or something
Lucky you! I got my EAS eligibility letter, acknowledging my financial hardship and my carer responsibility but from the admission team at usyd, they say I do not meet the level of financial hardship therefore I am not eligible for e12! What should I do!!!???

Last edited:

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Lucky you! I got my EAS eligibility letter, acknowledging my financial hardship and my carer responsibility but from the admission team at usyd, they say I do not meet the level of financial hardship therefore I am not eligible for e12! What should I do!!!???
Oh what.... That's so weird. For E12, you just need any type of disadvantage to be eligible don't you? And if you aren't, they should've told you earlier/rejected your application :S

yma

HSC
Oh what.... That's so weird. For E12, you just need any type of disadvantage to be eligible don't you? And if you aren't, they should've told you earlier/rejected your application :S
No, it's said on their website. Only financial disadvantage. I do have financial difficulty! And they say the "grade" of it is not high enough... So confused and worried

yma

HSC
What's your ATAR?

engineering

HSC
N/A

engineering

HSC
N/A
One form of Eligibility is based on the UAC EAS scheme. The EAS scheme applications closed after the e12 applications. Usyd did not initially reject applications because the student could have later successfully applied for EAS.

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC
Unconditional offers were given a long time ago. Don't even want E12 but hmm 5k is hard to get lel.
Well I just got mine yesterday lol
They can't give you unconditional offers until you receive your atar

What course did u wanna do instead?

superberlicious

HSC
I haven't heard anything. I got the atar, but didn't get an email, and now the uni is closed. I have no idea what to do, I'm so worried ://

zxreth

HSC
I haven't heard anything. I got the atar, but didn't get an email, and now the uni is closed. I have no idea what to do, I'm so worried ://
All E12 offers will be sent out in the next few days. If you have any questions contact USYD @ the Future Students Helpline.

superberlicious

HSC
Oh okay, thank you! I know we don't get offers until January, but my friends all got emails inviting them to the lunch on open day, so I was a bit nervous of not being accepted since I didn't get one.

engineering

HSC
N/A
Oh okay, thank you! I know we don't get offers until January, but my friends all got emails inviting them to the lunch on open day, so I was a bit nervous of not being accepted since I didn't get one.
1: did you get a conditional offer back in October?
2: are you 100% sure you met both the ATAR and any subject requirements of that course?
3: have you checked the spam filter of your email account?

Phatlittlelemon

HSC
Hey guys,
Just wondering if you quit/defer after 1 semester would you need to return the money + ipad back to them?

superberlicious

HSC
Yes to all 3, made the ATAR and stuck with a subject just because it was a pre-requisite and I've checked the 'junk' folder of my email. I've received emails from them before though so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm so nervous right now because I can't even ask because they are closed until the 5th. Does the hotline still work throughout its closure?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)