PLEASE HELP! What are my chances for Combined Law at USYD via Broadway Scheme? (1 Viewer)

Monsieur_Turtle

HSC
Hi,

Okay so here's the situation: I've met the ATAR cut-off for an E12 offer into Commerce at Usyd. Now I have only recently found out (yes stupid of me) that you can actually receive more offers in subsequent rounds if you change preferences. Long story short, I decided that if I were to get an offer into combined law at USYD, I would relinquish my 5K (don't give a fig about the other stuff) to get in to Comm/Law. Thus, the plan is to put Commerce as 1st preference for early offer round on 6th of Jan then switch preferences by midnight to put Combined Law as first preference in the main round. Either way, I'll definitely be at USYD. Now I have two questions:

1. Can I accept an offer without actually enrolling? If so, how because I plan to accept my E12 offer before it lapses but won't enroll before main round offers are released.

2. Okay here's my main question: My 2014 ATAR (98.50) is 1 point below the 2015 cut off for law (99.50) and I have two claims for my EAS form which have been deemed eligible by USYD (disadvantaged school and family tax benefit). What are my chances to get into Combined Law through the Broadway Scheme?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: If I don't get in the obvious alternative would be, of course, internal transfer to Commerce/Law from Commerce.

Last edited:

tyzzefloro

HSC
Ur pretty much in, you should be very confident about recieving an offer in the main round. Last year it was 97.4 with eas. Im sadlyf I didnt make the cut around that atar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)