When is O-week nest year? (1 Viewer)

kirstann

HSC
Hi I am a future student for 2015 and got an offer for combined law. I'm wondering when is the orientation week since I am coming back to Australia on the 25th of February , is that too late ?
And can I choose my lectures online in china?
Thank you Everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kirstann

HSC
Sorry about the typo~

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
http://sydney.edu.au/current_students/orientation/

Starts from the 23rd of Feb. You can enrol in your classes online but your actual enrolment into university to get your ID and student records etc. is done in person on a specific date.

Edit: Sorry; what I should have said was that you can enrol/switch into your desired classes/timetable online but you will enrol into your units in person during "enrolment day".

Last edited:

kirstann

HSC

Starts from the 23rd of Feb. You can enrol in your classes online but your actual enrolment into university to get your ID and student records etc. is done in person on a specific date.

Edit: Sorry; what I should have said was that you can enrol/switch into your desired classes/timetable online but you will enrol into your units in person during "enrolment day".
Thank you so much! Feeling bad that I'm gonna miss some days of oweek~

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't fret too much. O-week is usually overhyped, and you won't miss that much. Its mainly about getting to know the various societies at uni.

kirstann

HSC
Lol, I'm so psyched about going to uni and starting a new life

kirstann

HSC

Any idea when is the enrolment day?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Any idea when is the enrolment day?

I am not entirely sure. It may be that USyd will allow online enrolments this year. Best to wait for an official letter from USyd that will contain your course details and handbook. Make sure you read the degree requirements carefully so you don't do more units than you need to which would mean you have to overload to make up for loss unit requirements. Plan ahead for your desired major as well. This also ensures you graduate on time. :)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
OMG I really appreciated it! Are you still studying at usyd passionxmusic?

No worries, and no, I'm a Graduate hence why I'm out of the loop with the new system they brought in for this year. :)

Edit: Changed next into this* after realising it's 2015 smh.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)