Question about travel concession for 2015 (1 Viewer)

Hannelore

HSC
Hello :)

I was wondering if anyone could clarify something for me regarding travel concession for 2015.

According to myuni, we aren't going to be getting any new cards, so what's going to happen with new travel concession? Will we need to go into the uni to get a sticker or something?

Also, I know that the myuni says that 2014 concession is valid until 31 March 2015, but I notice that it doesn't actually say that on the card. Should I be worried about ticket checkers when they see my 2014 card?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello :)

I was wondering if anyone could clarify something for me regarding travel concession for 2015.

According to myuni, we aren't going to be getting any new cards, so what's going to happen with new travel concession? Will we need to go into the uni to get a sticker or something?

Also, I know that the myuni says that 2014 concession is valid until 31 March 2015, but I notice that it doesn't actually say that on the card. Should I be worried about ticket checkers when they see my 2014 card?

Provided things haven't changed since last year, ticket sellers and checkers know that 31 March 2015 is the defacto date for the expiry of concession entitlements for students with 2014 ID.

Hannelore

HSC
Provided things haven't changed since last year, ticket sellers and checkers know that 31 March 2015 is the defacto date for the expiry of concession entitlements for students with 2014 ID.
Thank you :)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Thank you for the link :)

Come to think of it, wasn't there a declaration when re-enrolling...? It's been a little while so now I'm not entirely sure.
Wouldn't know. There usually is though the past two-ish years. There is always the form you can submit in person and I am guessing online as well if you didn't declare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)