Deadline for enrolment? (1 Viewer)

Butterflybijoux

HSC
N/A
My daughter got a main round offer but is travelling overseas with limited communication. I can go ahead and accept her offer within 7 days as stated in the offer... But does anyone know what the deadline is for enrolment? In the offer it says to accept and enrol within 7 days but want to know if that's for both. I'd like to be able to confirm a few things with her before completing the enrolment.

Thanks.

engineering

HSC
N/A
Both are meant to be done in 7 days.

If you are assisting your daughter, but are unsure of what specific subjects she needs to do, you should select some type of appropraite enrolment on her behalf (what degree is it she is doing?). If needs be, she can then change her subjects when she returns

hungry

HSC
Both are meant to be done in 7 days.

If you are assisting your daughter, but are unsure of what specific subjects she needs to do, you should select some type of appropraite enrolment on her behalf (what degree is it she is doing?). If needs be, she can then change her subjects when she returns
Do you know if this applies for UWS as well? My friend is away on a cruise and asked me to accept his offer, which I did for him but obviously I can't enroll for him.. he won't be back for over a week.

a1079atw

HSC
I have the same question and have been trying to find the answer on UYSD's website. This question in the FAQ looks like the answer.

Last edited:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Do you know if this applies for UWS as well? My friend is away on a cruise and asked me to accept his offer, which I did for him but obviously I can't enroll for him.. he won't be back for over a week.
All unis have their own procedures. You should contact UWS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)