Senpai pls i nid halp (1 Viewer)

namuyeol

HSC
Heelllllloooooooooo

I received an offer from USYD for BHS, but heck do I know which major to choose.. any recommendations out there? or help in terms of what I want to do in the future~
So like, I'm currently trying to figure out what to do in terms of transfer or whatever not, here's my dilemma:
1) Should I enroll and complete all 3-4 years for BHS, get those marks and pick up Masters of Diagnostic Radiography, or
2) Enroll for BHS and complete first year, try my best get the marks GPA whatever and transfer to B Diagnostic Radiography?????
Also, if i was to pick the second option, would I have to start first year for DR in 2016? seeing that there are no majors in BHS that could possibly help my transfer to second year

SO PRETTY MUCH, WHAT'S BETTER: B Diag Radiography, or Masters Diag Radiography (GEM)

anyone out there kinda stuck on the same boat as me???

Last edited:

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
M. Diagnostic Radiography and B. Diagnostic Radiography are pretty much the same degree except one is an undergraduate and the other is a postgraduate. You still do the same work experience but the units are more "intense" & "compressed" in M. Diagnostic Radiography.

I have friends with amazing marks (distinction avgs so above the standard credit avg needed) that applied and did not get into MDR. They were told there were limited offers each year and it is a very competitive postgraduate coursework to enter ~ but it may just come down to luck in the end. It's best to approach both options. Try to maximise your marks and boost your WAM in BHS for this year and transfer over into B. Diagnostic Radiography (you can do another attempt in second year if you'd like) and if that is not possible then you can try to complete this degree and get into MDR which requires a high credit above avg but it would be best to aim for a high range distinction avg.

Best of Luck; hopefully you'll get what you want in the end. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)