Credit Transfer Documents from Previous Law School (1 Viewer)

jaydizzlegear

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm just wondering what sort of documents I can upload that have the details of the subjects I have done?

There is a website where UOW has details on all the subjects, but they ask for documents so I don't know what I can provide to give details of the subjects I've done for law at UOW.

Can anyone help?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Credit transfer usually requires/means an official transcript from your previous studies/degree and then you go through the usual process of listing which units you want to be credited for (whether for a specific or unspecific unit).

EDIT: Sorry you list the units you want to specify in the credit recognition forms from the faculty office/site.

Last edited:

jaydizzlegear

HSC
Yeah but USYD also asks for this:

detailed unit of study descriptions corresponding to the year in which you completed the unit. These should describe the content of the unit, the mode of assessment, the number of contact hours, the number of teaching weeks and the credit point weighting, and may include information such as lab hours completed

so what can I send in that corresponds with that description?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Yeah but USYD also asks for this:

detailed unit of study descriptions corresponding to the year in which you completed the unit. These should describe the content of the unit, the mode of assessment, the number of contact hours, the number of teaching weeks and the credit point weighting, and may include information such as lab hours completed

so what can I send in that corresponds with that description?
Hmm... I never had to do that when I did a credit transfer. I was approved rather quickly too. It is best to call the faculty of law to clarify. :)

HSC
I applied for a credit transfer yesterday at USYD too. I think I did mine correctly so I'll tell you what I did, etc. After filling in the information for your particular unit copy and paste the study/unit description onto "additional information" and remember to tick "recognition of prior learning" before submitting it.

As for documents to upload, I had my academic transcript which you can obtain from UOW and also the learning guides (not sure what you call them at UOW but basically the booklet outlining what you did each week for that unit and the assessments) for all the units you are applying credit transfers for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)