Question about timetable (1 Viewer)

hungry

HSC
This is my timetable:

I just want to clarify something; where it says weeks 1 - 13, does that mean they are the weeks I attend? So for example, Math 1015 weeks 2-4, 6-13, mean I only attend those weeks?

Also do you think my timetable is very 'crowded'? With lots of units? I saw some of other people's and most people have like 2 days off per week. I couldn't get one day when customising mine.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
This is my timetable:

I just want to clarify something; where it says weeks 1 - 13, does that mean they are the weeks I attend? So for example, Math 1015 weeks 2-4, 6-13, mean I only attend those weeks?

Also do you think my timetable is very 'crowded'? With lots of units? I saw some of other people's and most people have like 2 days off per week. I couldn't get one day when customising mine.
Yeah you only attend classes during those weeks. You're doing science right? First year will always be packed w/ little movement between classes or days off - it's normal. Not too bad for a timetable.

hungry

HSC
Yeah you only attend classes during those weeks. You're doing science right? First year will always be packed w/ little movement between classes or days off - it's normal. Not too bad for a timetable.
Ok thanks, yeah I'm doing a combined degree (science and nursing). I feel a bit better now you say it's normal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)