USYD Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
And thus begins the second semester of the year, where the cold days slowly melt away and students can once again enjoy the sunny days out on the Quad. For some, this may be your last semester at USYD, while others are beginning to regroup after their first full semester at university. Regardless, an exciting semester beckons for everyone.

Just a word of warning:

This thread serves as a general discussion thread for USYD students. Please keep all the miscellaneous and off-topic conversation here as well as comments/queries/observations that don't warrant a new thread. While posts that would generally be considered spam elsewhere are tolerated in this thread, please note that this is not a substitute for Non-School.

Best wishes,
OzKo & Blue Suede

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Re: Semester 2 USYD Chatter Thread

A decent start to semester for me. Although I really wish the campus cafes would open at 7:30 instead of 8. I'm struggling without my coffees haha.

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC

Uni is grat

madharris

HSC
N/A

When the first assignment for a subject is exactly what you just did at placement !!! :D

In other news, i'm fucked for everything else. If I've pulled all my hair out by week 7, can someone donate theirs to me :cry:

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A

When the first assignment for a subject is exactly what you just did at placement !!! :D

In other news, i'm fucked for everything else. If I've pulled all my hair out by week 7, can someone donate theirs to me :cry:
No. I like my hair the way it is. Join me at Hermann's. I plan on drowning my sorrows there soon...

PS. You'll be fine. :)

Aysce

HSC

Pretty alright start to my first week. It's just been 2 lectures with 3 hours apart over the past 2 days which is a bit annoying...

No subject has started content except for psychology so I'm a bit bored/chilled.

Silly Sausage

HSC

Some of my UoS are still missing on Blackboard...

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A

No, because I don't have enough of it left. Just try to pull it out neatly, and you'll be right.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A

Strange... you did not enrol into these units late did you? Give it til the end of this week before contacting the faculty and other service assistance.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

Some course coordinators tend to be really slow when setting up the blackboard sites.

IIRC I've had instances where they've waited 2 weeks before getting everything sorted.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC

They didn't update PHYS1902 for me until the morning my tutorial was supposed to be, so I didn't receive a notification that there were no tute/labs first week.

Ended up with a 4 bour break because I had a lab after that.

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC

Feels when you wave at realisenothing and he doesn't see you.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC

I just came out of my algebra lecture so I was probably thinking about something related to it lol.

First week over for me, so far everything is actually quite fun. I haven't missed a lecture yet either so goooooo meeeeeeeeee.

Although algebra is already getting hard-ish, but it's heaps interesting so I can study it easily.

Also I'm liking PDE's WAY more than I thought I would.

Swaan

Stupid Fat Hobbit
HSC

Why do 3 hour lectures even exist?????

Silly Sausage

HSC

They didn't update PHYS1902 for me until the morning my tutorial was supposed to be, so I didn't receive a notification that there were no tute/labs first week.

Ended up with a 4 bour break because I had a lab after that.
all them surface integrals

Silly Sausage

HSC

Thinking doing CHEM1101 but I pretty much forgot the majority of HSC chemistry. Should I???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)