E12 applicants?? (1 Viewer)

ydlee1997

HSC
I recently got a rejection letter for E12 physiotherapy and I was just wondering what their standards were from those who got in! I really thought my application and my marks were competitive enough and yeah.. wanted to know why haha I just want to know what I have to improve on for future references.

Please help a sister out! :)

astroman

HSC
I got accepted to engineering. Honestly I don't know how the system works, my marks were average at most with exception to IPT which was ranked 1st when submitting the application, however I believe my written information was pretty good. Other than that If your wondering about my marks, they were all 70s and 80s, I also wrote some extra curricula activities like sport, student tutoring and stuff like that.

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
I got accepted to engineering. Honestly I don't know how the system works, my marks were average at most with exception to IPT which was ranked 1st when submitting the application, however I believe my written information was pretty good. Other than that If your wondering about my marks, they were all 70s and 80s, I also wrote some extra curricula activities like sport, student tutoring and stuff like that.
Congrats Astro! :D You're so awesome!!

backy

HSC
Has anyone received any offer via email for Medical Science?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Congratulations, much deserved!

engineering

HSC
N/A
It is about supply and demand. Some courses are massively over-subscribed compared to the number of places available. It would not surprise you that law got hundreds of applications. Hence some faculties need to be very picky and choosy over to whom they give an offer. FOr some faculties, they were able to make offers to a higher percentage of applicants for their degree.

milkytea99

HSC
op, were you nominated for any other usyd scheme like dux scheme, elite athlete who etc? If you're, then it's highly likely that e12 rejects you cuz I heard that you can't have both at once

icecreamify

HSC
I just got an acceptance letter from law, so I think they sent them all out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)