Anyone receive an offer for Sydney Scholars Scholatship 2016? (1 Viewer)

joannaadele

HSC
Just curious if anyone has gotten accepted or even a rejection, their supposed to be send out by the 21st of November - I haven't heard from them at all

joannaadele

HSC
I thought conditional offers were sent out before then a firm offer granted After atar is released

sida1049

HSC
I applied for one... Good luck to everyone who applied. Just to clarify, are conditional offers those where you have to reach a certain ATAR requirement in order to fulfill?

I want to do B Science (Advanced Mathematics)/Arts, so I applied under the science faculty. Which faculties did you guys apply for?

joannaadele

HSC
I applied for B Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) which is under the Health Science Department.
Conditional offers are far as I'm aware are given based on your application and the scholarship is granted firmly when your atar is released. So yes basically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angali

HSC
N/A
Has anyone heard anything? They were supposed to inform everyone regardless of whether you were successful or not by 21 Nov but I haven't recieved anything.

sida1049

HSC
Has anyone heard anything? They were supposed to inform everyone regardless of whether you were successful or not by 21 Nov but I haven't recieved anything.
They actually mentioned that results were meant to be out by 20th of November, however from Google, it seems no one has yet to receive any notice. This happened last year as well, where students were meant to receive their application results by the 21st, however instead received them on the 25th instead.

Angali

HSC
N/A
They actually mentioned that results were meant to be out by 20th of November, however from Google, it seems no one has yet to receive any notice. This happened last year as well, where students were meant to receive their application results by the 21st, however instead received them on the 25th instead.
Exactly I remember reading on their website that everyone will be informed by 20th November. At least I am relieved because I am not the only one who hasn't heard back at all.

Last edited:

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
I haven't heard anything either, if that gives anyone any reassurance.

sida1049

HSC
The disappointment of USYD's scholarship office running late is nothing compared to the disappointment of getting a late notice of rejection.

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
I actually received a conditional offer today for the Sydney Scholars Award... I'm ecstatic right now, especially considering I was not at all confident with my application and didn't expect to make it this far...

Good luck with everyone else :)

sida1049

HSC
Good job EarthSci34!

I really hope they send emails of rejection to spare me any more anticipation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)