Enrolling in ECMT1020? (1 Viewer)

marxman

HSC
So I'm enrolling for Bachelor of Advanced Science, and just picking my electives - but I can't seem to select this subject. I'm fairly sure I should be able to as I can't see any prohibitions.

sida1049

HSC
Try every enrolling into ECMT1020 in Sydney Student through every 'collection'.

Otherwise, they contacting the uni, because ECMT1020 is outside of science (though I wouldn't think this is a problem, since surely there must be a collection that allows you to enrol into it).

marxman

HSC
Yeah I'll have a look through - I think it may be being funny since it seems to think MATH1905 is a prereq, by which case it won't really matter. For that matter, do I have to pick any semester 2 subjects now? Since a lot of the subjects I want to do require certain criteria based on Sem1 subjects

sida1049

HSC
Yeah I'll have a look through - I think it may be being funny since it seems to think MATH1905 is a prereq, by which case it won't really matter.
Ah, yes that's right. Lol I'm taking ECMT1020 this semester :)

For that matter, do I have to pick any semester 2 subjects now? Since a lot of the subjects I want to do require certain criteria based on Sem1 subjects
That's a good question. You can leave your semester 2 units until after you get your semester 1 marks back; that's perfectly fine.

Or you could select your semester 2 units right now, but for units where a prerequisite is needed, you can replace them with arbitrary units and then switch them out after you get your semester 1 marks back.

marxman

HSC
Ah, yes that's right. Lol I'm taking ECMT1020 this semester :)

That's a good question. You can leave your semester 2 units until after you get your semester 1 marks back; that's perfectly fine.

Or you could select your semester 2 units right now, but for units where a prerequisite is needed, you can replace them with arbitrary units and then switch them out after you get your semester 1 marks back.
Yeah sounds good - thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)