Food places near Hermann's Bar open on a Sunday for dinner? (1 Viewer)

sida1049

HSC
Are you referring to the fast food in Wentworth Building? I highly doubt they open on Sunday night.

If you are looking for food near that area, I personally recommend walking 5-10 minutes in the direction of Newtown - lots of Thai places and other restaurants to choose from.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you referring to the fast food in Wentworth Building? I highly doubt they open on Sunday night.

If you are looking for food near that area, I personally recommend walking 5-10 minutes in the direction of Newtown - lots of Thai places and other restaurants to choose from.
Any restaurant you'd recommend in particular in Newtown?

All I know is that there is a pub called Hermann's in Wentworth building. Wouldn't expect Uni food places to be open on a weekend.

sida1049

HSC
Any restaurant you'd recommend in particular in Newtown?

All I know is that there is a pub called Hermann's in Wentworth building. Wouldn't expect Uni food places to be open on a weekend.
There are quite a lot of Thai places towards Newtown. I've been to the second closest one to USYD in that direction a couple of times (actually will be going there tomorrow for lunch), and they're pretty great. (The prices are pretty good too; lunch specials are $7.50, and I can't imagine they'll charge that much for a Sunday evening. I've only avoided the closest Thai place due to a recommendation from porcupinetree, though only because he prefers the other Thai place.) I've also been to one of the Chinese restaurants, which was pretty good by memory. You have quite a lot to close from as long as you walk down the direction of Newtown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)