USYD 2017 Semester 1 Results (1 Viewer)

GlacierFoundation

HSC
N/A
I was just wondering why we don't have our own one?

Let's get it started perhaps?

Post any marks that you got or when you think the results will be out? Sometimes USYD releases them nights before the deadline, when do you guys think we will get them?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I was just wondering why we don't have our own one?

Let's get it started perhaps?

Post any marks that you got or when you think the results will be out? Sometimes USYD releases them nights before the deadline, when do you guys think we will get them?
It's looking like they've manually blocked them out until the deadline
fml

sea-r-du

HSC
N/A
Do results typically get released beforehand (like the night before) via email or Sydney Student, or is it strictly after Wed 9am that you get to see your results?

sida1049

HSC
Do results typically get released beforehand (like the night before) via email or Sydney Student, or is it strictly after Wed 9am that you get to see your results?
You can expect to be able to view them on Sydney Student around 9am. They don't email you your results (at least they didn't do that last year). If you don't see your results by 9am, you'll almost certainly be able to see them before noon.

jinxyy

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know if the trick of going into Sydney Student to look at Unit of Study selection, and seeing whether you have the full amount of credit points you studied, means you passed, actually works?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Does anyone know if the trick of going into Sydney Student to look at Unit of Study selection, and seeing whether you have the full amount of credit points you studied, means you passed, actually works?
it does
Only if you're wondering whether you passed or failed though…

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
One of my subjects still says "incomplete"
So they haven't marked my final essay yet. ~~~
I need 20% in the essay to pass the unit though. So I'm not worried… as long as they mark it soon…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)