Required ATAR for Vet Science, 2015-2016? (1 Viewer)

Mackenziea2017

HSC
I know that the Vet Faculty hasn't published exact ATAR values for a few years, but does anyone doing the course or anyone else have an idea of what the lowest accepted ATAR has been in the last few years? I'm especially interested in 2015/16/17. Thanks

Mackenziea2017

HSC
I've been trying to find this out for over a year. USYD doesn't publish the ATAR values any more, they just say it's a combination of ATAR and your application.

I'm wondering if anyone in the course (or otherwise) knows of the lowest accepted recent ATAR has been?

sida1049

HSC
I've been trying to find this out for over a year. USYD doesn't publish the ATAR values any more, they just say it's a combination of ATAR and your application.

I'm wondering if anyone in the course (or otherwise) knows of the lowest accepted recent ATAR has been?
According to the website I linked you, the absolutely lowest ATAR USYD has accepted into B. Veterinary Biology/D. Veterinary Medicine is 92.65, while the absolutely lowest ATAR accepted into B. Animals and Veterinary Bioscience is 80.10 (71.70, if you count alternative pathways). Those numbers are for those started this year, I believe.

Mackenziea2017

HSC
Thankyou to all. If anyone else has more information or is in the course, please also comment

Snowflek

HSC
Are you looking at Vet bioscience? If so, i think it dropped this year from 85-->80. If its vet med, then i think you should be around 97 to be competitive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)