Future Leaders Scheme (1 Viewer)

Drive

HSC
Hey guys

I got a 98.45 ATAR & acceptance into the Future leaders scheme, any chance at all I'm gonna get an offer for Law at USYD?

Cheers

captainneuro

HSC
I got a 98.45 ATAR & acceptance into the Future leaders scheme, any chance at all I'm gonna get an offer for Law at USYD?
there isn't really a certain fixed atar concession for the degree through leaders scheme. Usyd with their alternate pathways just sets aside a few places for students with the scheme, that's how it works. So for law you would probably still need high 98-low 99 to be competitive, like depends on others applying who have this scheme and have their atar as, but im sure you still have a pretty good chance. Good luck :)

Last edited:

Drive

HSC
there isn't really a certain fixed atar concession for the degree through leaders scheme. Usyd with their alternate pathways just sets aside a few places for students with the scheme, that's how it works. So for law you would probably still need high 98-low 99 to be competitive, like depends on others applying who have this scheme and have their atar as, but im sure you still have a pretty good chance. Good luck :)
Thanks! I can only hope

Drive

HSC
Just in case people in future years would like to know, I got in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)