1800 SYD UNI Phone Number NOT WORKING. Today is last day for changing UAC Preferences (1 Viewer)

artificialintel

HSC
N/A
1800 SYD UNI (800 793 864) phone number is not working even though their Info Day website (https://infoday.sydney.edu.au/) states that we can call their number to clarify before UAC Preferences close tonight for HSC 2017 students?

Is anyone else having this problem and what did you do about it? It is very unusual for USYD to not be open today when UNSW is and the USYD faculties aren't picking up their phones either.

sida1049

HSC
Re: 1800 SYD UNI Phone Number NOT WORKING. Today is last day for changing UAC Prefere

I'm afraid to say that this sounds very much like USYD. I doubt you'd get any response until tomorrow.

artificialintel

HSC
N/A
Re: 1800 SYD UNI Phone Number NOT WORKING. Today is last day for changing UAC Prefere

But why would they do this when they know we only got our ATARs on Friday and we only have 2 days over this weekend to change our UAC preferences?!

sida1049

HSC

But why would they do this when they know we only got our ATARs on Friday and we only have 2 days over this weekend to change our UAC preferences?!
Because bureaucracy is god-awful. I and quite a few others can't even re-enrol for next year, due to errors in their system.

What's the issue you're facing? If you want to change your UAC preferences, surely you can do that independently of USYD?

engineering

HSC
N/A

The phone line was open until 3 pm today. Unfortunately the info day website does not appear to have the hours of operation but some Facebook posts did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)