1800 SYD UNI Phone Number NOT WORKING. Today is last day for changing UAC Preferences (1 Viewer)

artificialintel

HSC
N/A
1800 SYD UNI (800 793 864) phone number is not working even though their Info Day website (https://infoday.sydney.edu.au/) states that we can call their number to clarify before UAC Preferences close tonight for HSC 2017 students?

Is anyone else having this problem and what did you do about it? It is very unusual for USYD to not be open today when UNSW is and the USYD faculties aren't picking up their phones either. It is very frustrating and stressful as well.

caleb2160

HSC
Re: 1800 SYD UNI Phone Number NOT WORKING. Today is last day for changing UAC Prefere

They’re closed. I called them at 1:46 and they were open. Sorry :/

artificialintel

HSC
N/A
Re: 1800 SYD UNI Phone Number NOT WORKING. Today is last day for changing UAC Prefere

Oh thanks for that. I called at 3:20pm today as well though and they were closed. At least UNSW's line is open to 6pm because they know how urgent and time-pressed we are!

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

lol just shows how shit the admin side of sydney uni is :haha:

kendallkreene

HSC

Coincidentally, I wanted to reach them by phone today too! They're closed on weekends, but open Monday-Friday from 9am - 5pm. So try again tomorrow from those times. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)