Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By A_Cacti

Thread: Any chance after rejection for Usyd Law?

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    2

    Any chance after rejection for Usyd Law?

    I have just been rejected by Usyd for Arts/Law (external transfer) with a WAM of 84%-85%. They gave me an Arts offer instead -.- Is there still any chance I can get an offer in later rounds or is it over for me? Fck my life.
    Last edited by A_Cacti; 25 Oct 2018 at 6:05 AM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    117
    Rep Power
    1

    Re: Any chance after rejection for Usyd Law?

    Try for UNSW?
    Computational Fluid Dynamics Engineer (Full-time)
    HSC Mathematics Teacher (Part-time)

    M.S. (Aeronautics and Astronautics, Purdue University)
    M.Phil. (Aerospace Engineering)
    B.Eng. (Aerospace Engineering, Honours Class I)
    B.Sc. (Adv. Mathematics, Adv. Physics)

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    376
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Any chance after rejection for Usyd Law?

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Cacti View Post
    I have just been rejected by Usyd for Arts/Law (external transfer) with a WAM of 84%-85%. They gave me an Arts offer instead -.- Is there still any chance I can get an offer in later rounds or is it over for me? Fck my life.

    What! 84+ wam isnt enough gor usyd law now? It must have gotten super competitive? What was your atar?
    Medicine at UoN

  4. #4
    Executive Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    HSC
    2017
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,833
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Any chance after rejection for Usyd Law?

    Quote Originally Posted by RishBonjour99 View Post
    What! 84+ wam isnt enough gor usyd law now? It must have gotten super competitive? What was your atar?
    I was thinking how they could've gotten an offer/rejection result already. But isn't 80 already HD in Melbourne?

  5. #5
    Senior Member sida1049's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Any chance after rejection for Usyd Law?

    Quote Originally Posted by si2136 View Post
    I was thinking how they could've gotten an offer/rejection result already. But isn't 80 already HD in Melbourne?
    It could depend on their ATAR, institution, previous degree, et cetera.

    Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics) III, USYD

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    HSC
    N/A
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: Any chance after rejection for Usyd Law?

    Update: I did get an offer for Arts and Law afterwards.

  7. #7
    Senior Member sida1049's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    HSC
    2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Any chance after rejection for Usyd Law?

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Cacti View Post
    Update: I did get an offer for Arts and Law afterwards.
    Congrats dude!

    Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics) III, USYD

  8. #8
    The pessimistic optimist. BLIT2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    HSC
    2014
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    10,672
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Any chance after rejection for Usyd Law?

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Cacti View Post
    Update: I did get an offer for Arts and Law afterwards.
    Congratulations
    l’appel du vide


    Got 1-2 minutes ? Please do my survey :P https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8ZPYZSD
    Moderator of Macquarie University

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •