usyd o-week sleepover (1 Viewer)

timmii

sporadic attendee
Anyone else heard about this? Anyone going?

I haven't really made up my mind - depends if i discover any usyd friends before then, and it also makes the day reallllllly long!

I'm fascinated also by the logistics of it. I mean, how many students would they have to find space for? each would have to bring sleeping bags/pillows etc, and as *if* anyone would sleep ;) Dont know if i want my first intros to my new uni to be conducted in my pyjamas.

Anyway, i was just interested in everyone else's thoughts on the matter?!?!

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
I haven't heard of anything about this. . .would be intersting to see if it actually goes through, man how much space would the need to cater for everyone who did want to go!!!

timmii

sporadic attendee
Its on the o-week website. Find it thru the usyd site coz i've forgotten offhand what it is.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I don't think I will be going to it, since I will be sleeping at Wesley College,

kini mini

HSC
I can't sleep for ages half the time when it's hot at night, probably will be impossible for a hall full of people...but it's not like anyone's actually going to sleep anyway :D. I bet lots of people are going to take pics too hehe.

timmii

sporadic attendee
Originally posted by doinglawinsyd
hey timmi i might go btw yourr a girl?
kakaka thought u a guy
me male
I thought I had already answered this? I am *not* a guy.

hgpstar

yeah, im not sure about this one either. im with timmii - i dont want my first impression to be in my pjs, which are all either huge and comfy or kinda skimpy! plus i have a perfectly lovely bed nearby

sif not 99

hmmm think il have to go out and add a g-string to my wardrobe....perhaps not, after all i will have to batt the ladies off with 1 of my ultra thick accounting textbooks...
then again prolly not

sounds pretty mad im there for sure

Pretz

The Summer Fiesta Slumber Party @ Manning Bar
11pm (after comedy), Manning Bar, $3.
Bring your favourite pjs, sleeping bag and pillow and spend the night at the most notorious bar on campus. Hang out with new friends, listen to music, watch films, win prizes and well even throw in breakfast in the morning! Buy your ticket @ ACCESS (Middle Level, Manning and receive a free soft drink & chips on the night). ACCESS can store your stuff on the day!

We have a notorious bar. Awesome.

phunky

yeah umm i was thinking about it but wasn't sure... i mean it sounds fun and all but u konw i dunno! i was thinking i wouldn't mind sticking around the bar to meet ppl thou, but just maybe not the sleep over bit... i like my bed... and the idea of sleeping in a hall full of ppl... i dunno... what if i snore? what if i fall out of my sleeping bag? what if my boob pop out of my pjs? the possiblity of things going wrong is too large, and the fact that i'll be asleep means i can't stop it...! lol

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Originally posted by phunky
the idea of sleeping in a hall full of ppl... i dunno... what if i snore? what if i fall out of my sleeping bag? what if my boob pop out of my pjs?
Hee Heee, you make me laugh! maybe try wearing a t-shirt! or perhaps a bra? Seriously, If I did sleep over, I wouldnt be walking around without a bra on. How embarrassing!

phunky

Originally posted by Mambomeg

Hee Heee, you make me laugh! maybe try wearing a t-shirt! or perhaps a bra? Seriously, If I did sleep over, I wouldnt be walking around without a bra on. How embarrassing!
man if only u knew the way i sleep! i'm all over the place i cant stay in one spot! and my legs get everywhere and seriously unless i konw the ppl i feel rather uncomfortable with the fact that someone could wake up to go to the toilet and find me on the floo half covered by sleeping bag and half falling out with mega leg spread and disturbing look on my face and may i add i'd prob be snoring... oh god freaks me out just thinking about it... i mean really u don't know what u do when ur sleepin!! oh and the bra thing... yeah i'd prob wear a t shirt but still, i reckon that with the way i sleep my boobs would somehow find it's way out... lol
don't u find it uncomfortable to sleep with a bra on?

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Originally posted by phunky

oh god freaks me out just thinking about it... i mean really u don't know what u do when ur sleepin!! oh and the bra thing... yeah i'd prob wear a t shirt but still, i reckon that with the way i sleep my boobs would somehow find it's way out... lol
don't u find it uncomfortable to sleep with a bra on?
Yeah I do, but at a mixed sex sleepover, with heaps of people I dont know, I would put up with the discomfort. Hey maybe you should get one of those sleeping bags with the drawstrig necks so you could effectively lock yourself into your sleeping bag.
Hey that could be fun, are there any stairs at the manning bar.....

phunky

hehe, after talking to a few of my friends who are also going to USYD I am now re-thinking about this. I mean i know it would be fun... no one would get any sleep and it would be possibly a big piss up... but hey! Do u think u'll go? maybe i should... maybe we all should... and yes i could invest in a drawstring sleeping bag... or maybe i don't have to sleep at all!

Ezmay

This thread is just getting a little mad! - It's about time I joined in!

Clearly Mambomeg's idea to role phunky down the stairs in her sleeping bag has great potential! I'm not real sure what phunky will think of waking up to hundreds of pissed uni students laughing at her while she tries to untangle herself and work out how the hell to get out of her sleeping bag so that she can kill Mambomeg!

If I went I deffinetly wouldn't stay the night, even if I did I wouldn't sleep! I also find sleeping risky - I always wake everyone else up at sleep overs cause I sometimes yell in my sleep.

Hmmmm, you'd think we'd try to leave behind our embaressing secerets!

phunky

Originally posted by Ezmay
This thread is just getting a little mad! - It's about time I joined in!

If I went I deffinetly wouldn't stay the night, even if I did I wouldn't sleep! I also find sleeping risky - I always wake everyone else up at sleep overs cause I sometimes yell in my sleep.

Hmmmm, you'd think we'd try to leave behind our embaressing secerets!
That was initially what i was thinking of... staying till late at the bar and not staying... i mean i like my bed at home- then again if all my friends insists on going, then i may just may also want to stay as well and i imagine we would meet quite a few ppl there...

haha rollin me down stairs would be quite amusing... man i would be too drunk to know anyway!

i'm still a bit worried about the things i could possibly do while i'm asleep..!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)