changing timetables (1 Viewer)

emz

HELLLLPPPP!! :confused:

i cant seem to change my timetable.
everytime i go to www.usyd.edu.au/timetable/changing.html (this is the website they told us to go to) and i follow the link, then i tyoe in my login naem and password, it says "unable to check login" is that happening to any1 esle??????????
its reallllly frustrating me as ive been here for the oast hour trying to change my bloooooody timetable!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

emz

i cnt even view my timetable now, its saying "unable to check login"

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

is there somnething wrong with my comp or is it just the server??????

emz

at least i now knw im not the only one lol, i feel abit beter now
altho im still :mad: :mad: :mad:

emz

yeh i knw!:D

im soooo happy now that ive changed my timetable, mine was the worst!

hey does that mean we get the hours that we choose, or are they gunna send us like a confirmation thingy to let us knw for sure that it is our new timetable?

Fi

Hey Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they'll send us confirmation. I changed mine and now on Tuesday i've got 3hrs of lectures after each other.......wat do ya think...........is that good??

Anyway, u should have come with us to the rally:D

Lugia

When I went to change my time table, green and blue blocks appeared on my new one... What do they mean?

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Blue blocks should mean you designated those time blocks as free. At least that's what it is in mine.

Green *might* be clashes, I don't have them so I don't know.

timmii

sporadic attendee
Don't change them online, it doesnt work nearly as nicely as when you have a human being to flirt with and beg for mercy :p ;)

The lines at the carslaw may look long, but they moved pretty quickly - i was in and out of there within 30mins :D The net changing is fairly restrictive and u may end up with a worse timetable than when you started!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)