TSP Students? (1 Viewer)

DA

Is anyone here doing the science Talented Students Program? If so, what are you going to do it in?

I think I will be doing it in Maths, and maybe Physics, depending on what kind of stuff it offers.

Also, do we have a TSP meeting on Wed??

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I do! :)

I don't quite know yet which, having seen half the presentation at this moment. :p But it might be microbio/biochem, physics, and/or maths.

I'm already in the SSPs for maths so that's a point against tho.

DA

Cool, I'm in the SSP for maths too! Should be pretty interesting I think. I learnt that the maths SSP is not the same as the maths TSP, so I guess I won't be doing the maths TSP after all (well not this semester anyway).

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Mmm... maths SSP = extra calculus scaling. :uhhuh:

DA

Originally posted by Lazarus
Mmm... maths SSP = extra calculus scaling. :uhhuh:
Hehe yeah I heard about that..but isn't the scaling based on the assignments you get in the SSP?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by DA
Hehe yeah I heard about that..but isn't the scaling based on the assignments you get in the SSP?
One presumes that if you're in the SSP to begin with you're capable of doing at least reasonably well in the assignments. :) Well, I would presume that, anyway. :p

DA

Heh I'm the Indian guy who just sits in awe of the greater mathematical minds in the class :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)