Applying 4 uni... (1 Viewer)

melusa

Hello out there!
I was jst wondering- does any1 know when we can begin appyling 4 uni? And, wat needs to b included- as in do we have to include our half yearly report??
Thanks- Peace!:p

mannnnndy

chocoholic
I dont think you need to worry about that now, unless the course you want to do has extra selection crietria (ie other than UAI) like medicine. I just went through UAC, like most other ppl, at the end of the year and got into I wanted. I suppose it really depends on what you want to do. What are you looking to get into?

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I don't think you need to submit your half yearly report for any courses (or at least none that I know of).
Some courses have extra selection criteria, but most are just decided by your UAI, so all you have to do is put in your preferences and hope to receive an offer after the HSC is over. It should tell you in the UAC guide if there is any extra stuff you need to do for specific courses, and when it needs to be done by, and if not-just ask your careers advisor or someone like that.
The final date to put in your preferences isn't until like August or something (if memory serves me...), so I wouldn't be worrying too much about it now, although it certainly wouldn't hurt to get organised and look into exactly what you need to do.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I think you only need to submit your report if your applying for a scholarship, then I think its just your end of year report...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)