(BSCT) Units of Study.. (1 Viewer)

Habib

HSC
I enrolled into USYD in the final round and i found the enrolment heaps hard..

here is my list of subjects that i enroled in:

Feb:
SOFT1001 Soft Dev 1
MATH1001 Diff Calculus (3 crpts)
MATH1002 Linear Algebra (3)
ELEC1601 Prof Comp Eng
INFO1003 Foundation of IT

July:
SOFT1002 Soft Dev 2
MATH1004 Discrete Maths (3)
MATH1005 Statistics (3)
COSC1001 Comp Science Matlab (3)
COSC1002 COmp Science C (3)

Feb has 26 units, July has 18 units. MyUni says im enrolled Full Time for July, so does that mean I have enough units or do i neeed to add more credit points into July?

anyone else doing BSCT? Id like any advice on what subjects to choose because Im finding it hard, all i wanna do is program :)

Also, once I have done my subjects, do i need to do anything else before Uni starts? I feel like im missing something..

Thanks a lot for your time! :)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Habib said:
I enrolled into USYD in the final round and i found the enrolment heaps hard..

here is my list of subjects that i enroled in:

Feb:
SOFT1001 Soft Dev 1
MATH1001 Diff Calculus (3 crpts)
MATH1002 Linear Algebra (3)
ELEC1601 Prof Comp Eng
INFO1003 Foundation of IT

July:
SOFT1002 Soft Dev 2
MATH1004 Discrete Maths (3)
MATH1005 Statistics (3)
COSC1001 Comp Science Matlab (3)
COSC1002 COmp Science C (3)

Feb has 26 units, July has 18 units. MyUni says im enrolled Full Time for July, so does that mean I have enough units or do i neeed to add more credit points into July?

anyone else doing BSCT? Id like any advice on what subjects to choose because Im finding it hard, all i wanna do is program :)

Also, once I have done my subjects, do i need to do anything else before Uni starts? I feel like im missing something..

Thanks a lot for your time! :)
If you do 18 or more CPs in one semester u r considered as a full time student at that sem. But for a normal CP per sem; it's 24 CP per semester. A total of 48 CP per year. [that's in science relater courses I think]

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Im doing IT, which is has a very similar structure. Doing 18 credit points is still full time but youd have to make up for the lack of 6 credit points in another semester later on. Have you considered what you want to major in?

Habib

HSC
i wanna major in software development.

i followed the example of Units of study that the uni recommended for soft development, but i dont want to do 'ACCT1004 Managment Accounting Concepts(Semester2)', i removed it (hence why i only have 18 units) but i dont know what to replace it with.
Anyone else doing this course or anyone else have any advice/idea?

Thanks a lot!

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Well you dont have to only pick IT related subjects, you could do something that interests you outside of the IT faculty or you can just take another IT related elective such as another ELEC subject. If there is nothing you like in second semester to pick you are permitted to move INFO1003 to the second semester and pick something else in first semester

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)