general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
This forum is dead. And it's boring.

UNSW deserves better. It's an awesome uni.

Talk more.

ANYWAY, Did anyone else on friday get two loons in coloured robes barge into their lectures and have a mock duel? What the fuck was that about? I'd like to know.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Lundy said:
This forum is dead. And it's boring.

UNSW deserves better. It's an awesome uni.

Talk more.
Hey, did you go the Careers Volunteer thank you session?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
Hey, did you go the Careers Volunteer thank you session?
No :(:(:(

I RSVPed but it turned out I had something due on friday so had to give it a miss. I wanted the pizza. :(

HSC
yay general UNSW chit-chat.

i dunno, i like walking around campus cos its good fun. great scenery to be seen. and i noticed that the big-ass sundial in the quad actually works.

hey lundy i thought i saw you one day walking out of the badabagan. eh maybe i was just seeing things.

also a yell out to Dumsum, the only boser i really stalk. i see him during phys lectures w/ joe wolfe.

but in general, uni life is pretty good. my days run from 9-5pm at the longest and 9-1pm at the best.

i think thats all for now.

SertseSW

HSC
Hmm... not much this week.

I finally sorted out the guy who thought I was "JaCe".., no I'm just another unknown random guy.

I suspect some people doing fencing also hang around here...

Had a few tests/quiz, QMA was alright, Law wasn't :p

Otherwise... life just goes on I suppose

Lundy

Banned
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
yay general UNSW chit-chat.

i dunno, i like walking around campus cos its good fun. great scenery to be seen. and i noticed that the big-ass sundial in the quad actually works.

hey lundy i thought i saw you one day walking out of the badabagan. eh maybe i was just seeing things.

also a yell out to Dumsum, the only boser i really stalk. i see him during phys lectures w/ joe wolfe.

but in general, uni life is pretty good. my days run from 9-5pm at the longest and 9-1pm at the best.

i think thats all for now.
ummm how do you know what I look like? :confused:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Oops, I replied not realising there was a second page to this thread. I could delete it, then politik's post would look more out of context than mine.

gman03

HSC
any gossips around uni thesedays?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I have a strange feeling I'm going to be assasinated by a collection of law students tommorow, that's all I've heard.

elfm

HSC
was anyone watching australia's brainiest cricket player? there was a question that said : which australian uni's do optometry or something like that and geoff lawson said UNSW (he even gave our uni a little plug :p) and some other uni and sandra said it was wrong
wtf?
did i hear the question wrong or something?

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
GOD I hate it how they screw over then engineers with seven goddamn subjects.

Other than that, Iv'e been enjoying the free food and beer at the free BBQ's for mining engineering.

Also, I hate this fucking weather. Why is it cold one second and burning the next?

:pain:

~The Sun is racist

We should play a game where people take pictures of places around uni and people have to guess where it is..

zomg genius

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Curry said:
GOD I hate it how they screw over then engineers with seven goddamn subjects.

Other than that, Iv'e been enjoying the free food and beer at the free BBQ's for mining engineering.

Also, I hate this fucking weather. Why is it cold one second and burning the next?

:pain:

~The Sun is racist

We should play a game where people take pictures of places around uni and people have to guess where it is..

zomg genius
mayb its because you're a curry :p

elfm

HSC
woot for having a 2 day week :D <3 craig roberts for not having a lecture on monday although he does act pretty gay sometimes and his jokes aren't very funny but atleast he tries. i sure hope he's not reading this cos he's really a kick ass lecturer :O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)