Unsw Med First Round Interviews!! (1 Viewer)

funkychickie

are we all excited?? let us no if u get an interview we find out monday the 15th september by email for those not knowin that..
they say theres like 3000 ppl applied... holy crap!!!!!!! makes me seem extremely insignificant:)

Huy

HSC
N/A
"I'm excited!" - Big Kev's cleaning products. :D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I've applied to five different med schools. If even THAT fails, it's either B Psych (USyd), B Int Studs (UNSW), or BSc (wherever)

Saul

*ss
HSC
for me if i dont get into med, i'll be forced to do what i actually want to do, that is, advanced science.

Did you guys go to the med talk at UNSW on sat? the guy said the cut offs for the interviews were like 60% (i think its a percentile, i'm not sure) but how hard could that possibly be?

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by deyveed
Theres like a week left so just relax.
haha yeah i read the email again and it said mon 15th
we'll all know by sep 19 because they'll email the people who were rejected on that day :p

interviews on 29th sept to 3rd oct if i recall correctly

funkychickie

Originally posted by Huy
we'll all know by sep 19 because they'll email the people who were rejected on that day :p

you got it!!! im so scared though i think i dont want to do med anymores anyways.... :( i want LAW!! hehehe

nerdd

i didn't get any email notifying me??? :/
maybe i was just rejected from the beginning
haha

Kittycat

HSC
I wonder what questions are going to be asked at UNSW ... I heard some real weird ones at Uni of Newcastle

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Originally posted by Huy

Yeah. You kinda get the hint that you didn't make it if you didn't receive an email on the 15th/16th. No need for the official email really.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by deyveed
Yeah. You kinda get the hint that you didn't make it if you didn't receive an email on the 15th/16th. No need for the official email really.
yeah, i mean... if you didnt get an email on the 15th or 16th
i would NOT want an email saying "sorry... but get lost we dont want your crumby ass" LOL :p

i would like to read the email anyway, so i can see how they word it... "thanks, but no thanks... SUCKER!" :p

Originally posted by funkychickie
you got it!!! im so scared though i think i dont want to do med anymores anyways.... :( i want LAW!! hehehe
no, i didnt get it... i was reading the official/global email sent out on the 4th of sept :)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I'm depressed and scared... I didn't get that email

If I dont get an interview next week, I'm gonna take Med off my list, because there is no way in Hell I am gonna get a spectacular UAI

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babydoll_
I'm depressed and scared... I didn't get that email

If I dont get an interview next week, I'm gonna take Med off my list, because there is no way in Hell I am gonna get a spectacular UAI
I'm not really depressed about it, but i will be after the 15/16th.
scared? not really, but anxious, yes!

of course, everyone'll take med off their 1st pref if they dont get in :)

but about the UAI, im in the same boat as you, i wont be getting a spectacular UAI either, but think of it as UNSW med's loss :p :D

:cool:

N

ND

Originally posted by Huy

of course, everyone'll take med off their 1st pref if they dont get in :)

Nope i won't be (not that it's first atm anyway), i'm not expecting an interview this month, but if my UMAT results are good i should get one in Jan (although by then i'll probably be completely over it).

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
What about Newcastle Med?
All you need is to pass the 93.8 mark and you're 'considered'. Not that i'll even make that...

If we don't all get in...who is? Where are the Weisys, the turtle_xxxx's, the RageagainstBOS's?
Who are the people that will get into Med easily in this forum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)