(T.T) still hasnt enrolled.. (1 Viewer)

fungus44

HSC
i havent enrolled yet, and now all the courses i planned to do are either full or only realli shit tute times left..
wat should i do....

sunny

meh.
HSC
Take the really shit tute times before there isn't anything.

raikkonen_rulez

HSC
yea you better hurry cause my timetable is really horrible... and I enrolled the previous week.

HSC
dont loose hope, people swap/drop alot in the first few weeks, keep a ready finger out and steal some peoples classes when they do

fungus44

HSC
if i go to the lecturers-in-charge n begged them, do u think they will squeeze me into an already full tute?

sunny

meh.
HSC
fungus44 said:
if i go to the lecturers-in-charge n begged them, do u think they will squeeze me into an already full tute?
You would need a very good reason.

Having a shit timetable is not a good reason.

Tim035

HSC
If its not possible for you to make any sort of non overlapping timetable then they may squeeze you into an already full lecture/tutorial, happend to me. To do that though you'll need to physically go to the relevant school on campus.

wyho

HSC
N/A
if there are no more places left in the particular subjects, does that mean a commerce or economics student who needs this subject will need to withdraw from the course since they cannot do the subject? or does the uni open another class?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)