Engineering/Commerce Semester 2 courses help! (1 Viewer)

_ShiFTy_

HSC
I'm having problems finding out which courses i'm supposed to do for semester 2 for Engineering(Civil)/Commerce...All i know is that im doing Math1231

I remember seeing a list of courses to choose from when we chose what we wanted to do for semester 1 in the First Year Planner but its not working anymore

Help :S

HSC
i thought in those types of degrees you do all first year engineering and then start the commerce part next year?

_ShiFTy_

HSC
Yeh i don't start commerce till semester 2 next year. I'm doing MATH1131, PHYS1121, ENGG1811 and ENGG1000 this semester. I'm forced to do flexible first year cos im doing a combined degree but i don't know what im doing for semester 2...there's almost no information from what i can see

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
^lol Mumma
just check the recommended program from the civil engo course site

Last edited:

_ShiFTy_

HSC
Hmm, am i allowed to enrol in an elective that doesn't have anything to do with engineering? Since the GMAT1110 has stopped enrolment, i don't have any other elective that is related to civil engineering. I am considering doing Finance since i'll be starting Commerce next year to get a taste of it....is this possible?

TheKey

HSC
I think you should just look at your engineering program and make sure you do all the correct core subjects so you can progress there. Commerce can then just fill in the gaps. As for commerce if you wanna get an early taste do econ1101 (micro) or acct1501 (accounting), these are the core ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)