INFS2603 help (1 Viewer)

nikkilu

HSC
Does anyone have any infs2603 notes or past exam papers that they wouldn't mind sharing? I'm stuffed for the finals

thanks!

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
I don't have any myself- but if you take a look on webCT Vista all the lecture slides are there including a practice exam paper. In the lecture today Graham noted that their would be a case study so the sample paper should be a good indication of what will be on it. Also in the week14 lecture notes it shows a break down of the exam- Graham tends to deviate from the notes however so I'm not sure how accurate it is.

Regards

chris_c28

Random Member
HSC
The past papers for this subject has been grossly inaccurate as the lecturers change every session and you can't really expect them to ask you to design the same system each year. As long as you know your OO theory, class diagrams, DFDs, you should be fine. The exam last year was incredibly long because they wanted a full DFD (all levels) which took ages to complete. My diagram has arrows everywhere (crossing over pages, etc.) because there just isn't enough time to arrange it properly. It might be better this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)