Cruel (1 Viewer)

NT-social

HSC
Im doing Bcommerce/Bscience degree. does anyone else find it somewhat mean and upsetting that one major is only recognised under the commerce part. Even if it IS possible to do two majors, i've checked. i can fit in two majors for commerce, (with electives overlapping).

And with all our hardwork, what's the point in doing them if it won't come out on the certificate.

I find it rather cruel.

That's my 5cents for the day.
Thank you!

PS: feel free to comment

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
why would you want to do another commerce major? isn't it more fun pissing away subjects on fun electives like marketing fundamentals instead of doing crap like corporate governance?

and besides, science has cooler subjects. higher several variable calculus ftw!

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
i noe what u mean... im doing that course as well... wish i could do another major for commerce like human resources...but my commerce is already fully filled up because i have to do all the accounting cpa/ca requirements...

dufour

HSC
politik said:
I'm doing three majors, two of which are BEconomics (accounting and econometrics), and i'm sure all will appear on my testamur/degree.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
errr, maybe because the original poster isn't in a crappy economics/arts degree with 2 automatically useless majors.

commerce/science has 1 major in each degree. unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it, they won't even recognise a minor for your almost-complete 2nd commerce major.

drmix

HSC
N/A
its coz its only 4 years

if u wanna do a double major in commerce and combined...do it with arts or social sciences...takes u 5 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)