Enrolment (1 Viewer)

kjh000

HSC
N/A
Hi, does anyone know if it is ok to apply for a bachelor's degree and enrol in it as a part-time student, while doing another full-time bachelor's degree at another institution. I will be in my last year of the course next year and am thinking to do a subject in a different bachelor's degree with an intention to graduate from that degree. Any info. would be really appreciated. :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
No, you are not allowed to enrol in more than one program at one or more university.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Fuck that, you wouldn't pull it off anyhow.
You would break down, mentally.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
As a matter of fact, yes it is technically possible generally speaking. The question here is whether you're able to personally handle the workload and any timetable clashes.

kjh000 said:
Hi, does anyone know if it is ok to apply for a bachelor's degree and enrol in it as a part-time student, while doing another full-time bachelor's degree at another institution. I will be in my last year of the course next year and am thinking to do a subject in a different bachelor's degree with an intention to graduate from that degree. Any info. would be really appreciated. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)