Effects of failing a subject (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys just wondering what happens when you fail a subject...ive heard that when you do it again and provided you pass, no matter what your score is on your transcript it will be recorded as 50...which is fair enough...BUT say you score 90 in this subject second time round does 90 or 50 get recorded into your WAM? theres quite a difference thats all.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
That's the first I've heard of it being recorded as 50 the second time around :confused:

The 0 contribution to your GPA should be pain enough.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
but im sure the gpa dont turn up on your transcript so i wouldnt really worry too much about that...unless youre thinking of transferring.

elfm

HSC
RideTheLightnin said:
Hey guys just wondering what happens when you fail a subject...ive heard that when you do it again and provided you pass, no matter what your score is on your transcript it will be recorded as 50...which is fair enough...BUT say you score 90 in this subject second time round does 90 or 50 get recorded into your WAM? theres quite a difference thats all.
both marks will be recorded.

you only get a 50 if you do a supplementary test (if your school offers it) when you get a mark of 40-49.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)