easiest way to Rex Vowels (1 Viewer)

purplemonkey

HSC
What is the easiest way to get to Rex Vowels theatre from Gate 8? I've looked at the map but cant picture myself finding it near the Quad. Do you actually have to go into the Electrical Engineering building to get to it?

Good thing I checked myUNSW, I THOUGHT WE WENT BACK ON THE 30TH...I wuld have completely missed Week 1, what a tragedy.

Chris.

HSC
lol what a tragedy indeed :rolleyes:

1st week lectures are nothing anyway..just go tutes

elfm

HSC
yea it's kinda hidden away that building. just before you pass the electrical building walking from anzac parade on the main walkway, turn left and you should see the quad and a large space of nothing (brick floor). go into your first right (it's a small corridor type thing... u should see some large liquid nitrogen containers there) and walk for like 4 metres and ur there!

from gate eight, walk down to quad, turn left into the second hand book shop walk until you see a small corridor on the left jus before you hit the main walkway.

that's how i remember it anyway... feel free to correct me

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Haha most of my courses were run there.

It's real easy. You know where the science student centre is? If you're facing the science student office, and look to your left there's a walkway which goes into Electrical Engineering (Sensor doors), go into the building and Rex Vowels is immediately to your left.

gman03

HSC
Just get to the lowest floor of Elec Eng Building. You can work out the easiest path once you know where.

However, for whatever reasons, please don't take the lifts in the Electrical Engineering Building.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)