Where to stay?? (1 Viewer)

Dirty_Sanchez

HSC
hi can anyone tell me wheres the best place to stay while at unsw? best being cheap, close to the uni or on uni, good social life? I got offered a place in a 5 bedroom apartment at the barker apartments? hows that place go? Also i got a mate whose coming to the same uni is there any way to stay at the same joint?

Any info would be appreciated thnx.

HSC
the best thing about the barker apartments is you don't have to chase housemates up for rent money and run the risk of being kicked out, so it's the least stressful form of independent living i guess

i haven't lived there, but from what im told a lot of international students live there, and so the social life is nothing like that of a college, but it's a nice place to stay and people are generally friendly.

you'll probably have to get in touch with the uni apartment people about your mate.

hope this helps

ace

is retired
HSC
park benches, comfy and economical

a win-win situation

your friend can sleep under the bench whilst you sleep on the bench, they think of everything these days

go urban planning :)

(apply to colleges, rent near uni, go unsw and check the apartments guide online (only accessible on the internal network). Its on the housing website, www.housing.unsw.edu.au)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)