Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Let's try this again.

Someone give me something to do for that 4 hour break :/

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
oooo lol at least you're experiencing only a 4 hour break. You haven't experienced a 7 hour break yet eh.. :D

Still though, you're 3rd year now, and you've STILL got 2 days off. Jeez compared to us poor science students, who've got increased lab hours, and my whole Mid-Recess break is now gone!! But I still have a 24-hr week

Pace_T

HSC
haha too bad, science student!
commerce is the best. we do 12 hour weeks and no more than 3 days a week. its the BEST. this is coming from someone who also did 24 hour weeks (eng) and the difference is so major! :D

NinjaSauce

HSC
Bach. Building Construction Management & Property.

12 hours. Over 2 days. Fear it, bitches.

xxxx8888

HSC
i have a question.

i received permission for a permitted clash. but i tried enrolling today and it wouldn't let me. it's red.

who do i have to speak to NOW to get that fixed.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Best to ask the person who authorised your permitted clash.

Otherwise, say if its your CHEM1031 that's clashing with your eco subject. Then Call School of Chemistry's Office and they'll be sure to sort you out.

Or Vice versa. Call the Economics/Commerce office, and they'll sort it out.

Or, if the above two don't work. Call UNSW Student Office. But not sure if they're still operating.

All things which clash in your timetable, can't be changed by you manually via MyUNSW. Whoever authorised your clash is pretty stupid, because they should have helped you to enroll in the two courses that were clashing.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC

Ahh... 3 arts subjects and only 1 science. Well, I'm still deciding if I want to drop one of those LINGs and do MATH3711 too but I don't like that timetable anywhere near as much as this one. It's the first time I've had a good timetable.

xxxx8888

HSC
i really need to get into one specific tute (there's only 3 spots left because i couldn't freaking enrol until today) and i don't trust them to reply in time so i'm trying to drop all my courses and enrol into the course I DESPERATELY NEED TO GET INTO, but it won't LET ME.

'can't let you drop, co-requisite'
'can't let you swap, co-requisite'

ugh. if i don't get in it's going to delay me so much because the subject which is a pre-requisite for other subjects i need to do isn't offered next semester.

does anyone know how to drop BOTH CO-REQUISITE SUBJECTS? swapping won't work.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Rekkusu said:
oooo lol at least you're experiencing only a 4 hour break. You haven't experienced a 7 hour break yet eh.. :D
7 hours might actually be better, i could go home and take a nap or something.

Pace_T

HSC
ive got monday and tuesday
mon 4-8pm and tues 10am-8pm which i have 3 hours worth of breaks which is gay
fucking late lectures suck, always law type of subjects too =(
i guess other people have it worse so i shouldnt complain :p

HSC

pricks i dont wanna do 3 day week cause that means i finish at 4pm, 4pm = insane traffic :9

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
politiks timetable looks like a UTS timetable... eww

THIS is the worst TIMETABLE EVER SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MAN.. i mgonna try and change it soon kekeek

duliel

Closet nerd
HSC
A High Way Man said:

THIS is the worst TIMETABLE EVER SEEN IN THE HISTORY OF MAN.. i mgonna try and change it soon kekeek

HOLY SHIT!!!!

duliel

Closet nerd
HSC
Mine looks pretty messed up, but I do night shift work, so, I'll only really HAVE to go to uni 2days and that one lecture before work. Unfortunately, I cant get my timetable any better than this! All the lectures are have only one option. I only do part-time, so I'm doing 2 gen eds on top of this (WEB-based, oooohh yeeeaaahh).
I wish I lived closer to uni, now Im just trying to get down to as little contact days as neccessary.
I'm sure alot of you know how much of a hassle travel is. It takes me like 1.5-2hrs to get to uni. pfft. sorry, Im just so sick of the travel, I could be studying at a desk instead of on a train... or better yet... sleeping! lol

Pace_T

HSC
im doing 2 atm and it sucks mang
and i changed my timetable again, mon and tues 6hrs and 7 hrs. no breaks. yay

karoooh

HSC
Jago said:
Let's try this again.

Someone give me something to do for that 4 hour break :/
Eat, study, go watch a movie at the Ritz, shop at Bondi Westfield or Eastgardens or nap on the library lawn.

zhugeliang

HSC
Isnt Max uoc per session 27?

i got an error saying load exceeded when i tried to enrol 3uoc on top of the 24 uoc

hero.

HSC
N/A
duliel said:
Mine looks pretty messed up, but I do night shift work, so, I'll only really HAVE to go to uni 2days and that one lecture before work. Unfortunately, I cant get my timetable any better than this! All the lectures are have only one option. I only do part-time, so I'm doing 2 gen eds on top of this (WEB-based, oooohh yeeeaaahh).
I wish I lived closer to uni, now Im just trying to get down to as little contact days as neccessary.
I'm sure alot of you know how much of a hassle travel is. It takes me like 1.5-2hrs to get to uni. pfft. sorry, Im just so sick of the travel, I could be studying at a desk instead of on a train... or better yet... sleeping! lol
What GENEDS are you doing?

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
A High Way Man said:

What course are you doing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)