Gym and Computer Room? (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
I was just wondering im looking at the map that UNSW sent me. and ive noticed that there is no gym or Computer room at the Kensington Campus. Are there any?? If there is a gym how much does it cost per month?

Last edited:
HSC
obviously didnt look hard enough....
unigym is in the north west corner of campus, its about $150~ for 3 months or $250~ for 6 months, they are student prices though.
as for computer rooms, well theres a fuckload of them, depends on your faculty though. the library has ones on each floor, but if youre doing commerce then the quadrangle has a lot to choose from

studymon

Happy Member
HSC
Did UNSW send you information??...I didnt get any sent to me 0_0;...and i thought we were supposed to get sent information, why havent i got mine yet?

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Don't rely on the computers in the library, whenever its peak time, it gets jam-packed.

Best to go to your faculty's computer area.

For Faculty of Science (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics) Its GO7 or GO8 (Card Access only) Yes, lol science is much more poor-er than Medicine, so we're stuck with Apple PCs).

For Faculty of Medicine (Anatomy, Med people, Pathology, Physiology) you have a damn big room full of PCs on 1st floor Wallace.

Though these rooms are all door-swipe access, so depending upon what courses you take each semester, you'll be granted authorisation to enter these rooms.

Vylen

HSC
Naturally there's the CSE labs in Mech-Eng Undercroft and Elec-Eng...

And there's the labs in Old Main Building for Maths and Physics...

karoooh

HSC
I was at uni today and the labs in MB have the new iMacs. I was extremely excited. Boy, are they good-looking. :eek:

NinjaSauce

HSC
Casmira said:
the gyms are shit imo.
Actually, the UNSW gym, as with a few other Uni gyms, are some of the best in Sydney.

Unless of course you're a cardio-bunny, and then maybe you want shiny chrome 'health clubs'.

NinjaSauce

HSC
Well, that would depend on what time you are using it.

I rarely have to wait to use what i need. And even then, you can always work in.

Thought Shark

HSC
500 bucks for gym/cardio/pool is pretty good imo. Is there a sauna/spa there as well?

HSC
NinjaSauce said:
Actually, the UNSW gym, as with a few other Uni gyms, are some of the best in Sydney.

Unless of course you're a cardio-bunny, and then maybe you want shiny chrome 'health clubs'.
i go purely for weight lifting, no cardio (bulking atm) i find the weight equipment in shit condition or always packed. my gym is very small and empty most parts of the day hence why i love it <3

karoooh said:
I was at uni today and the labs in MB have the new iMacs. I was extremely excited. Boy, are they good-looking. :eek:
yah ! i helped arts faculty set those up, please dont destroy them :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)