acceptence confusion (1 Viewer)

^emmie^

HSC
when accepting the offer online how far do u need to go before 25 jan

do u need to do all the HECS stuff yet cause thats the bit im up to but yer i wanna wait to do it with my parents cause i dont really understand it
when do i need to do this hecs section by like what date

if ive done up to this part does that mean i have accepted and will be goin to uni???

is there a way of finding out if u have accepted ur offer cause i have a feeling i havent but i dont no why lol

Last edited:

partelephant

Monkey on a Rock
HSC
No, the HECS stuff is included in the acceptance process. When you have actually accepted your offer, a page will come up congratulating you on your acceptance of the offer and telling you to enrol in courses. Once you reach "Part II" where you can enrol then you have accepted.

Edit: The status of your application should also be "Matriculation" once you have accepted. The acceptance deadline is Jan 25.

Last edited:

^emmie^

HSC
partelephant said:
The status of your application should also be "Matriculation" once you have accepted. .
what this mean where do u find the status of ur app
thanks

partelephant

Monkey on a Rock
HSC
If you log into myUNSW and click on the "My Applications" tab, in the top box which is also named "My Applications", there will be a little summary of your application status including application number, program number, campus, admission term and application status.

Edit: Needless to say if you have not completed the HECS section, you have NOT completely accepted your offer.

Last edited:

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
^emmie^ said:
what this mean where do u find the status of ur app
thanks
Matriculation means you have just been accepted to the uni, btw that message might stay there for a while. Also when you are enrolling for your subjects use this tool- Rectangles made by some of our CSE students. It generates all possible timetable combos and then you can sort them through many options so as to get the most days off, most breaks and such. It's still in beta but it worked for my second year subs.

partelephant

Monkey on a Rock
HSC
Sorry can't help you...no idea how it works for non-Australian citizens... Your best bet is probably to ring the uni.

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
nnp said:
Hello,

How can I complete my HECS Section. since I hold a permanent residence visa, I cannot find my Request for Commonwealth Support form......
You can't take out hecs if you're a permanent resident, so I doubt you'll have to fill out that section

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)