choosing courses (1 Viewer)

^emmie^

HSC
i dont fully know what subjects i want to take yet and are going to go to the advisory d ay to sort it out and finalise my choices but because the popular ones are filling up i was wondering if u chose one and then dont want to do it anymore can u cancel it or do u have to do it

also i am doing social science and dont understand the thing about having a major do u need to choose all the level one subjects for the topic http://www.handbook.unsw.edu.au/undergraduate/programs/2008/3420.html

Vylen

HSC
yep, you can choose to do them and change the course selection later via myUNSW.

karoooh

HSC
It says clearly that you have to do the 48 UOC of the core subjects; all the subjects they've listed for you for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year in the link you've provided.

It also says clearly that you have to do 144 UOC in total in order to complete the degree; you fill up the remaining units (96 UOC) with subjects you want to do.

It's all in that link.

^emmie^

HSC
karoooh said:
It says clearly that you have to do the 48 UOC of the core subjects;
which ones of the core ones do u do in the first yr is it SLSP1000 and SLSP1001 cause it dont let u choose SLSP1001

edit- is it just semester one courses ur chosing so does that mean u just do like one subjet for ur major one of the core ones SLSP1000 and then 2 others from diffent areas for example the core course one from sociology (for my major) one from human resource management and one from environmental studies???

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)