Timetable (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Im doing Chem Engineering/ Commerce.
Im fixing my timetable up and i have classes on Monday
12pm-2pm then 2pm-3pm then 3pm-5pm.

I was just wondering how long before the specifyed time do the classes finish?? like for Lectures and Tutorials with these times will i be late to any of the classes??

studymon

Happy Member
HSC
im going to unsw too, ..and i've ended up having a timetable like that too (two tutorials followed by one lecture)..is that really bad?? 0_O...

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
studymon said:
im going to unsw too, ..and i've ended up having a timetable like that too (two tutorials followed by one lecture)..is that really bad?? 0_O...
My bro used to go UWS, he goes he used to finish each lecture 10-15 mins before the specifyed time, but all unis are different :S

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
usually they finish earlier, but sometimes they can go right up to the last minute.

but who gives a shit if you're late, it's not like they're going to keep you back on detention or something.

Vylen

HSC
uhawww said:
usually they finish earlier, but sometimes they can go right up to the last minute.

but who gives a shit if you're late, it's not like they're going to keep you back on detention or something.
most lectures dont start till 5 or more minutes till after the hour...

same may go for tutorials, especially since tutors do have to walk their way in the first place and they're probably doing something....

but yea, no one cares if you're late.. tutors or lecturers may pull off a smart crack for people who are late, but its all in good fun and thats the worst that they can do to you

ace

is retired
HSC
Vylen said:
most lectures dont start till 5 or more minutes till after the hour...

same may go for tutorials, especially since tutors do have to walk their way in the first place and they're probably doing something....

but yea, no one cares if you're late.. tutors or lecturers may pull off a smart crack for people who are late, but its all in good fun and thats the worst that they can do to you
I remember a math lecturer, hirschorn? threw a duster at someone who came in late.

Another one made a total ass out of a person. Insults galore.

Yeah, fun to watch. Good fun for the audience.

p.s. Just man the fuck up. No one cares if your late :cool:

JhK89

HSC
ace said:
I remember a math lecturer, hirschorn? threw a duster at someone who came in late.

Another one made a total ass out of a person. Insults galore.

Yeah, fun to watch. Good fun for the audience.

p.s. Just man the fuck up. No one cares if your late :cool:
rofl

Vylen

HSC
ive heard interesting things bout hirschorn.. never had him though...

anyway, there are worse things a lecturer can do.... like make all 250 people in the room sing Happy Birthday to you cause your friends ratted you out....
yea, richard buckland was awesome for doing that for my friend ;) (yea, i made that sound like it was for me :p)

dey-tuk-re-jobz

cute mc-Cat-ney
HSC
Woooo I get Richard again this semester. He made us do Mexican Waves when we were tired. And he let us throw paper planes in the lectures.

Vylen

HSC
yea, he does that with everyone...

for us he had some sort of competition with the paper planes, the winner was the first person to throw a plane from all the way in the back of the lecture room to the front....

no one won, although one person got close but it hit the over head projector so it didnt count heh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)