Timetable question (1 Viewer)

sif

HSC
To my knowledge, UWS timetables in terms of the times they get for their classes are determined on one day when the site is totally packed because everyone wants to get on and get the best times.

With UNSW, is it the same case or are the timetables we set out when we enrol set in stone once a certain date passes ?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
They're mostly set in stone... very rarely they can still change.

sif

HSC
uhawww said:
They're mostly set in stone... very rarely they can still change.
Thanks for the quick response.

4 hour break between lectures FTL.

sif

HSC
One more question, if I try to change my timetable and the classes I'm currently enrolled in are full, will I lose my current spot within that class ?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
If your class is currently full, and you drop that class then it won't be full anymore? Of course if someone else swoops in and steals your spot then you're pretty much fucked. This will only happen if you use the 'drop' button. If you 'swap' you don't lose your spot unless you find a new/better time.

I really hope that made sense.

Last edited:

sif

HSC
Jago said:
If your class is currently full, and you drop that class then it won't be full anymore? Of course if someone else swoops in and steals your spot then you're pretty much fucked. This will only happen if you use the 'drop' button. If you 'swap' you don't lose your spot unless you find a new/better time.

I really hope that made sense.
Made sense, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)