Any white chicks doing engineering @ UNSW? (1 Viewer)

Stryfe

HSC
Just wondering, in the most nonracist of ways if any white girls are doing engo @ unsw.

I'm in the mood to start a thread with zero replies ^+)

Stryfe

HSC
This should actually be in the engo faculty so if the admins could get off there arses and move it, as well as get to updating this shitty server it would be much obliged.

But staying on topic, I'm not doing engo cause I'd probably transform into a homosexual or asian...not that there's anything wrong with either demographic.pfft.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
from my experience youll have to be doing PV or RE to see any white females.

out of a lecture room of 400 people doing any other engineering course you would probably only spot a dozen white females.

if it really matters to you then just dedicate a few hours a week attending random artsy lectures to help confirm your heterosexuality.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Stryfe said:
This should actually be in the engo faculty so if the admins could get off there arses and move it, as well as get to updating this shitty server it would be much obliged.

But staying on topic, I'm not doing engo cause I'd probably transform into a homosexual or asian...not that there's anything wrong with either demographic.pfft.
Wow, you're a fucking spacktard. You do realise you're allowed to date girls who aren't in your classes, right?

Evilo

HSC
withoutaface said:
Wow, you're a fucking spacktard. You do realise you're allowed to date girls who aren't in your classes, right?
oh fuck, ive been hitting on girls from my gender studies class for a whole year now and i've gone no where! :hammer:

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
there were a few in my PV ENGG1000 class
basically try civil or pv. stay away from elec or comp streams then

Thought Shark

HSC
A girl from my school is doing B Chemical Engineering/Masters of Biomedical. She's white.

Julz_012

HSC
Thought Shark said:
A girl from my school is doing B Chemical Engineering/Masters of Biomedical. She's white.

thats what i'm doing, and i'm a white female. lol, there are a few of us but not many.
and from the sound of things, your like most of the eng guys. they see a girl and are all OMG boobs! not smooth at all. its the reason i'm dating a psyc student :p

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
A High Way Man said:
there were a few in my PV ENGG1000 class
basically try civil or pv. stay away from elec or comp streams then
oh, i was in that class.

who are you?

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
oh, i was in that class.

who are you?
I was the Indian guy, not the fat one. In the group with that bogan chick, and two guys with the American accent.

Thought Shark

HSC
Julz_012 said:
thats what i'm doing, and i'm a white female. lol, there are a few of us but not many.
and from the sound of things, your like most of the eng guys. they see a girl and are all OMG boobs! not smooth at all. its the reason i'm dating a psyc student :p
If that was directed at me (i didn't think it was), I'm an Arts student. :p This means I attempt to convert you to whatever extreme political views I have and then ogle your breasts later.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
A High Way Man said:
I was the Indian guy, not the fat one. In the group with that bogan chick, and two guys with the American accent.
ok, i can recall the fat indian guy.

is the bogan chick the one who always wore sunnies?

i was the guy who done that animation and whos group made an elevator of epic fail.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
DeathB4Life said:
ok, i can recall the fat indian guy.

is the bogan chick the one who always wore sunnies?

i was the guy who done that animation and whos group made an elevator of epic fail.
Yeah, but im not him. no, the bogan chick was the one who drove to the uni from wagga or something for non-award study.

Thats funny, I also did an animation, but it was really crap. Yours mustve been on the previous thursday, as ours was early the next week.

lol, our elevator failed.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Stryfe said:
What the hell do we owe you? At least buy a premium account ya gobshite

Evilo said:
oh fuck, ive been hitting on girls from my gender studies class for a whole year now and i've gone no where! :hammer:
You can't hit on people while they're learning that you hitting on them is rape!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)