Advisory Day 12th Feb (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
accolade said:
Whos going next tuesday and is it worth going?
I havnt even seen the campus yet :S
I should go during 0-weel

elfish

HSC
i'm going, and a few of my friends are going too

IceOnFire

HSC
^
Not really cuz some ppl have already correctly enrolled in courses and done their timetables. So if you have trouble and are confused about what courses to choose, then go.

aja152

HSC
N/A
im going...

i hope its worth it....
i need to know for sure if the courses imgonna enrol for are correct!! +_+

HSC
just dont be noobs first years
just remember, wearing your 12 jersey to uni is like wearing an L plate on your forehead, cos your not only a learner but also a loser.

IceOnFire

HSC
blindedinchains said:
just dont be noobs first years
just remember, wearing your 12 jersey to uni is like wearing an L plate on your forehead, cos your not only a learner but also a loser.
:(

I actually like my jersey.. it's so comfy

accolade

HSC
But if you do go just to get info on which subjects to do, some ppl will miss out cuz most spaces are already taken =X

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
accolade said:
But if you do go just to get info on which subjects to do, some ppl will miss out cuz most spaces are already taken =X
That's why you enrol ASAP and change after you've gone to the advising day if you've realised that you enrolled incorrectly. :)

Gimlian

HSC
IceOnFire said:
^
Not really cuz some ppl have already correctly enrolled in courses and done their timetables. So if you have trouble and are confused about what courses to choose, then go.
So do we choose our own timetables? Do we do that just by choosing any subject that we'd need in our majors or something?

Is the Advisory day like a big sit down where we listen to somebody talk for most of the time?

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
Yep, pretty much. pick the core subjects in your plan, pick electives(if any) that your plan allows, and off you go. They dont' even have to be in the order listed in your plan, as long as you take the required courses, you'll get your degree. (keep in mind that certain courses are only available in sem1 or sem2 and other courses have prerequisites so that restricts the amount of freedom you have in picking your subjects).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)