What you hate about UNSW (1 Viewer)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Ill go first

1) Its too freakn huge for its own good

2) Too much stairs, An escalator would do a lot of good

3) All useful places are on the edge of campus which means it takes 25 mins to get there

Trajan

HSC
The changes that have taken place over the summer

The moving of E-Spot...it's FM Assist now?

The reduction of a perfectly normal 14 week semester to 12

gman03

HSC
I hate UNSW because:

* there are always shortcut to avoid stairs, causing lifts of particular building to malfunction every now an then. Good that the automatic door is broken now.

* there are too many people who do not know how to dress properly

* the main gate is located in the west, which means you face the sun when you arrive in the morning and when you leave in the afternoon

* there are too many fancy building wasting energy and water. It doesn't help to save a bit of water in one building and then build a dozen new ones later...

loolee

HSC
  • It's not fashion show dude...it's a uni, dress properly like you're student.
  • too many loud speakers out there, esp gurls. Please keep it down...and have more manner.
  • some of the staff are too arrogant.
  • It's like a CITY in campus

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Oh, and the GLARE of the sun reflecting against the floor which gets into your eyes at around 4-5pm when your walking out of the uni..

Last edited:

Pace_T

HSC
i hate how in lectures they pack us in like sardines. my lectures are seriously at likt 95% capacity. thats too fucking much i NEED TO BREATH fuck! same goes with tutes. if you come late dont expect to get a seat. so much for a 'good' university.
i HATE those fucking stairs. who the fuck would build a uni that big on a fucking hill?!? fucking stupid. we need escalators
i also hate that webct vista bullshit website. its so pathetic. never works.
i hate how they changed e-spot to some stupid building in upper campus. who the fuck goes there anyway? geeze louise!
i hate how there are too many international students. some are fine and dandy, if i have to, ill get along with them fine, but if they come in groups of 10 or so its fucking hard to walk past them. especially since they dont even know how to move out of the bloody way and have some courtesy!
transport to unsw is shit as well. it has been gone over many times so i dont need to say any more about that.
if i wasnt in 3rd year already i bloody wouldve have transferred to uws. probably wouldve been better there!

IceOnFire

HSC
Beege said:
I have nothing against asians but damn there is sure too many of them for my liking.
Yeah it's true, we are everywhere. I'm even getting sick of my own kind.

OMFG the lectures and tuts are practically useless. If you don't self-study you won't do good at all.

Friggen malfunctioning air-conditioners. :mad1:

Beege

HSC
IceOnFire said:
Yeah it's true, we are everywhere. I'm even getting sick of my own kind.

OMFG the lectures and tuts are practically useless. If you don't self-study you won't do good at all.

Friggen malfunctioning air-conditioners. :mad1:
Well its only week 1. I dunno why I bought the management textbook, the stuff that was covered in the lecture on monday is in there lol. It will be much easier studying off lecture notes rather than the fat text book.

IceOnFire

HSC
Beege said:
It will be much easier studying off lecture notes rather than the fat text book.
Lols there's random info in the textbooks that you've got to know.

They should really install some lockers around the campus. Stupid music ppl.

pete_mate said:
unsw is fat camp!
At least they will get exercise with the stairs?

Beege

HSC
IceOnFire said:
They should really install some lockers around the campus. Stupid music ppl.
My first music fundamentals lecture is in a couple of hours :(

studymon

Happy Member
HSC
I hate having to stand on a bus with a driver that doesnt know how to drive properly.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
-Long ass line for the buses in the morning, long ass wait for one to come in the afternoon.
-When you have to walk all the way from ME building to Matthews or Clancy for one fucking class and then back down again.

Chris.

HSC
loolee said:
  • It's not fashion show dude...it's a uni, dress properly like you're student.
if your talking about the hot skanks who wear really short shorts and high heels and show their popping breasts, we need more of them.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Omium said:
Oh, and the GLARE of the sun reflecting against the floor which gets into your eyes at around 4-5pm when your walking out of the uni..
this

beentherdunthat

HSC
breaking said:
too many muslims.
haha u wanka

anywayssssssssss the sunnnn is what i hate its bloody blindinggggg.....

and the BUS rideee grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... not to mention it takes me an hr to get there.. sometimes an hr and a half... depending on what shit train i take.
and yeah the STAIRS... jeez man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)