girls @unsw commerce (1 Viewer)

lordesf

HSC
Hey

i was wondering if unsw has many hot chicks cause iv been hearing usyd has soe impressive ones. But not sure about unsw in comapriso for the comerce faculty

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
lordesf said:
Hey

i was wondering if unsw has many hot chicks cause iv been hearing usyd has soe impressive ones. But not sure about unsw in comapriso for the comerce faculty
Fuck, this question never ever seems to actually go away...

The answer is subjective... Being as that is the case, here is a little questionaire to gauge whether hot girls (in your perception) exist at UNSW.

1) Are you Asian?

Yes = Yes, there will be hot 'Asian' girls
No = No, there will probably be not many hot girls as Asians are the majority at UNSW
No but likes Asians = Yes, there will hot 'Asian' girls and no, you will probably have little chance with most of them

2) Which faculty will you be in?

Commerce = Hot asian girls
Law = Hot asian/caucasian girls
Engineering = Sausagefest
Medicine = Hot asian/caucasian girls
Arts = Hot caucasian girls
Built Environment = Sausagefest

Use this as a guide and then confirm for yourself by going to UNSW o-week for further clarification.

Pace_T

HSC
lordesf said:
Hey

lol

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
tallkid34 said:

The answer is subjective... Being as that is the case, here is a little questionaire to gauge whether hot girls (in your perception) exist at UNSW.

1) Are you Asian?

No = No, there will probably be not many hot girls as Asians are the majority at UNSW
No but likes Asians = Yes, there will hot 'Asian' girls and no, you will probably have little chance with most of them

Use this as a guide and then confirm for yourself by going to UNSW o-week for further clarification.
lol

it probably helps because you might end up paying more attention to the lecturer than trying to get the eye of that chick a few seats away.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
i found some decent ladies in my math tutes. Trouble was I was already struggling with maths.

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
Pwnage101 said:
what about science?
exact science <------------------------------------------------------------------- >social science
math/physics/computer--------------chemistry---------biology-------------psychology
Sausages <------------------------------------------------------------------------>Chikas

lordesf

HSC
tallkid34 said:

1) Are you Asian?

wow aweosme post, but yeh the hting is im currently overseas and never been to usyd and had a quik sneak peak at unsw for TFSX lecture but yeh thts y im basing it on random stuff right nw lol

HSC
A+ tallkid.

What about all da ugly girls, where they at?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
lordesf said:
Hey

Oh God please dont come to UNSW

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
kevinx2 said:
A+ tallkid.

What about all da ugly girls, where they at?
Once again, the answer is subjective. Try this next little questionaire.

1) Are you generally considered as ugly?

Yes = Plenty of opportunities (jackpot) with the mingers in all faculties
No = One less step away from all those mingers

2) Are you open to non-english speaking girls?

Yes = Learn their language and you'll be in.......them.....
No = It seems someone's penis has a little witty bit of racial intolerance??

3) Are you open to new things? (Like another guy's penis??)

Yes = You're at the wrong campus. Go to COFA.
No = Stay at UNSW

4) If you are gay/bisexual and still said no to the previous question, which faculty will you be in/want to be in?

Commerce: Vaginafest
Law: Vaginafest
Engineering: ASIAN JACKPOT
Medicine: Vaginafest
Arts:Vaginafest
Built Environment: CAUCASIAN JACKPOT

5) Final Question: Was your choice of faculty either engineering or built environment?

Yes = I commend you for your poor taste.
No = Take a 394/396 or one of those new metro buses to town hall and get off at Oxford St. Once you're finished, take a walk down towards Hyde Park and you can either catch a train at museum station or bus home from there or just keep walking past towards George st and Town Hall station near the QVB. Either way home is fine depending on much your arsehole hurts after you've finished up at Oxford St .

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
tallkid34 said:

1) Are you Asian?

I will definitely go to UNSW Commerce/Law now! :p

EDIT: tallkid's second comprehensive guide just had me totally convinced, lol

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
politik said:
Justin never saw enough of CompSci to see the girls involved. Trust me, they're hot.

UNSW has plenty of hot asians in Comm/Eng, and plenty of hot cock-asians in arts/law.
what about usyd? any prospect?

xMrRand0m

HSC
tallkid34 said:
Once again, the answer is subjective. Try this next little questionaire.

1) Are you generally considered as ugly?

Yes = Plenty of opportunities (jackpot) with the mingers in all faculties
No = One less step away from all those mingers

2) Are you open to non-english speaking girls?

Yes = Learn their language and you'll be in.......them.....
No = It seems someone's penis has a little witty bit of racial intolerance??

3) Are you open to new things? (Like another guy's penis??)

Yes = You're at the wrong campus. Go to COFA.
No = Stay at UNSW

4) If you are gay/bisexual and still said no to the previous question, which faculty will you be in/want to be in?

Commerce: Vaginafest
Law: Vaginafest
Engineering: ASIAN JACKPOT
Medicine: Vaginafest
Arts:Vaginafest
Built Environment: CAUCASIAN JACKPOT

5) Final Question: Was your choice of faculty either engineering or built environment?

Yes = I commend you for your poor taste.
No = Take a 394/396 or one of those new metro buses to town hall and get off at Oxford St. Once you're finished, take a walk down towards Hyde Park and you can either catch a train at museum station or bus home from there or just keep walking past towards George st and Town Hall station near the QVB. Either way home is fine depending on much your arsehole hurts after you've finished up at Oxford St .
What a great post! I was looking more into a degree at USYD than UNSW, but man! UNSW seems to offer so much more now :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)